The unique looking Hunten Outdoors 26 LED Infrared Flash Game Camera takes 3.0 megapixel photos and features a forty-foot nighttime flash range with a sixty-foot passing infrared sensor. Here’s what you should know about this camera.
Features of the Hunten Outdoors 26 LED Infrared Flash Game Camera
One of the main features of this Hunten Outdoors camera is that it has a forty-foot flash range but a sixty-foot PIR sensor range, so your daytime photos can pick up game quite far away. It has a 26 piece LED flash, and it features a burst mode that can take up to four photos per trigger. This camera also has a one second trigger speed, or you can set it on a ten second delay. The camera can also be used with the Hunten Outdoors Solar Panel, so you don’t have to worry about changing batteries.
- Forty-foot flash range
- Sixty-foot PIR sensor range
- 26 piece LED flash
- Burst mode takes up to four photos per trigger
- Can be used with solar panel
Pros and Cons of This Game Camera
Reviewers note that this camera is well-camouflaged, so it’s easy to hide from game and other hunters alike. The camera takes great photos during the day, and the infrared works fairly well. The flash does not scare animals away, either.
- Well-camouflaged from animals and other humans
- Good daytime photos
- Fairly good infrared photo quality
- Flash does not spook animals
- According to some reviewers, the trigger speed on this camera isn’t the best, which means you may sometimes miss shots that would otherwise be good. Repositioning the camera a little further from the game trail can help ensure that you still get good shots of the area wildlife.
- Reviewers also note that the camera can be very difficult to program, and that the written instructions aren’t very clear. If you have used a game camera before, it will be easier to figure out how to program this one on your own, though.
Is This the Perfect Game Camera for Your Needs?
If you’re looking for a very affordable, basic game camera, the Hunten Outdoors 26 LED Infrared Flash Game Camera is a great option. It’s very low priced, and it has nice features that make it work well during the day and at night. It doesn’t take the highest quality photos, but it will let you know when and where game is moving on your hunting grounds.