The Moultrie Game Spy I-40XT Game Camera is a 5 megapixel camera with a nighttime flash range of over sixty feet, which means you can catch game on camera much further away at night than you can with most cameras. It also takes both photos and videos with a wider range of view than most cameras.
Features of This Game Camera
This camera from Moultrie features three operational modes: infrared triggered camera, time-lapse plot camera, or time-lapse during the day and infrared at night. You can set the photo delay for fifteen seconds, thirty seconds, or anywhere between one and sixty minutes during the day. The camera features clearer nighttime infrared photos with a flash range of up to sixty feet. This camera features 16:9 widescreen images and videos, which gives you more viewing range than most other game cameras.
- Three modes: infrared triggered, time-lapse, and time-lapse during the day with infrared triggered at night
- Time lapse can be customized to your liking
- Clearer infrared nighttime photos
- Flash range of up to sixty feet
- 16:9 widescreen images
Pros and Cons of the Moultrie Game Spy I-40XT Game Camera
This Moultrie Game Spy is very easy to program, and it has a battery life of up to 180 days. The camera takes very clear photos, and it features an SD memory card slot so you can easily transfer photos. The slot takes up to a 16 GB SD card. The camera also features weather-resistant casing so it will last for multiple hunting seasons.
- Battery life of up to 180 days
- Very clear photos
- SD memory card of up to 16 GB
- Weather-resistant casing
- This camera is middle-of-the-road as far as pricing goes, so you will spend a bit more on it than on the cheapest available cameras on the market. However, it may be worth the price because of how programmable and easy to use it is.
Is this the Best Camera for Your Needs?
The Moultrie Game Spy I-40XT is a great game camera if you want the option of either time-lapse or triggered photography and want to be able to take video as well as regular photos. The camera is easy to use and program, and it’s not the most expensive option on the market, which means it’s great for beginners and those who just don’t want to spend a fortune on a nice game camera.