The Moultrie Game Spy M-100 Game Camera is more affordable than many other game cameras, but it has some interesting features that set it apart. For instance, it is a 6 megapixel camera that takes widescreen images and video with sound included. Here’s what else you need to know about this interesting game camera.
Features of This Game Camera
This Moultrie camera features 6 megapixels and widescreen images. It also takes videos with sound and with a wider field of view than typical game cameras. Besides this, with this camera, you get three operational modes and the Illumi-Night Sensor for brighter, clearer infrared nighttime pictures. The battery life on this camera lasts for up to a full year.
- 6 megapixels
- Widescreen images and videos
- Videos with sound
- Three operational modes
- Brighter, clearer nighttime photos
- Battery lasting for up to a year
Pros and Cons of the Moultrie Game Spy M-100 Game Camera
This camera generally gets good reviews for a few reasons. For one thing, reviewers note that it has better infrared flash than most similar cameras because you can see a wide field of vision all the way out to about sixty feet. The time lapse option is also nice, since you can set up the camera to take photos periodically throughout the day or night. During the day, this camera takes exceptionally clear photos, and you can change the quality of the photos depending on what you want.
- Great infrared flash
- Time lapse option is easy to use
- Exceptionally clear daytime photos
- One reviewer noted that this Moultrie Game Camera has a brighter infrared flash that is actually more noticeable than with similar cameras; this is a trade-off because it allows you to get a wider range on your infrared photos, but it may also spook the game away from the camera. It’s up to you individually to decide which is more important to you.
- Battery life on this camera leaves something to be desired, and even the company suggests using lithium batteries when using time-lapse photography so that you get longer battery life. This is a good recommendation to follow, whether you’re using time-lapse photography or not.
Is this The Perfect Game Camera for You?
If you’re looking for a relatively affordable game camera that shoots better-than-average infrared photos at night, the Moultrie Game Spy M-100 Game Camera could be a great option for your needs. However, if you’re very concerned about spooking game when taking infrared photos, you might need to settle for a camera with a lowered infrared range and less noticeable red flash.
Get the Best Availability and Pricing
The best place to find this Moultrie camera is online, and you’ll also get the absolute best pricing online. Click here for today’s best price on this Moultrie camera.