The Moultrie Gamespy I-35 Game Camera features a rapid response, so you get the best pictures of your game every time. It features an LCD display with a menu-driven operation system so it’s easy to program, and, of course, it can capture game photos both during the day and at night.
Features of the Moultrie Gamespy I-35 Game Camera
This Moultrie game camera features multiple setting options, including a multi-shot option and a photo delay option of one to sixty minutes. It will also read temperatures and stamp them onto the photos so you get a better idea of game patterns as they are influenced by weather. Besides this, the photo offers an infrared instant-capture trigger and a fifty-foot nighttime flash range. It takes 4 megapixel photos.
- Multiple settings, including multi-shot and photo delay
- Temperature stamp option
- Infrared trigger for instant photo captures
- 4 MP photos
- Fifty-foot nighttime flash range
Pros and Cons of this Game Camera
According to reviewers, this camera is sensitive and takes good daytime photos. It also can work with the Moultrie game management system, which makes it even easier to track game in your hunting area.
- Good daytime photos
- Works with Moultrie game management system
- Many reviewers give this camera low reviews for a few reasons. One is that it simply doesn’t work for very long, which means you have to use the one year warranty to get it replaced or refunded. Reviewers also note that it doesn’t have a high enough resolution for the price and that many of its options don’t work well, even when you set them up correctly.
Is This the Right Game Camera for You?
Although it has some good features, the Moultrie Gamespy I-35 Game Camera is not the most reliable game camera on the market, nor is it the highest rated. You can definitely get cameras with similar features and higher ratings for a similar low price. The only thing that saves this camera is the Moultrie name and the fact that it’s one of the more affordable game cameras on the market.