The Primos Truth Cam Blackout Game Camera features 7 or 5 megapixel photos, depending on the time of day. It won’t scare your game away because it doesn’t make noise, and it doesn’t have visible LED lights.
Primos Game Cameras
The Primos Truth X Cam Black Out Do Not Disturb Game Camera will certainly not disturb humans or wildlife, since it features blackout LEDs that are undetectable at night. The camera takes 7 or 5 megapixel photos, so you get great shots every time.
The Primos Truth Cam 60 Camera features 60 LED infrared lights for nighttime photos, and it also takes great daytime photos with a super short trigger speed.
The adjustable flash range on the Primos Truth Cam 35 Camera is just one thing that sets it apart from competitors. You can get a longer flash range or more battery life, depending on your needs.
Game Camera Reviews
- OldBoys Outdoors LTL Acorn 5MP Game Camera
- Wild Game Innovations Red 4 Infrared Digital Game Camera
- Wild Game Innovations Micro 6 Infrared Game Camera
- Primos Truth Cam Blackout Game Camera
- Stealth Cam Archer’s Choice 8MP Game Camera
- Moultrie Game Spy I-40XT Game Camera
- Moultrie Game Spy Plot Stalker Trail Camera
- Spypoint 5 MP 35 Infrared LED IR-5 Game Camera
- Moultrie Gamespy I-35 Game Camera
- Tasco 5MP Night Vision Game Camera