The Primos Truth Cam Blackout Game Camera takes 7 megapixel photos during the day and 5 megapixel photos at night. It features a super fast one second trigger speed and won’t scare away game with noise or visible LED lights. Here’s what else you should know about this camera.
Features of the Primos Truth Cam Blackout Game Camera
One of the main features of the Primos Truth Cam Blackout Game Camera is that it has no photo and video capture noise and no visible LED light, so even the spookiest of game won’t get scared off by this one. The camera also features a one second trigger speed, and it has a fifty-foot nighttime flash range. The camera also features high resolution photos and videos, and it will work with the specialized Primos 20/20 Angle Adjusting Camera Mount.
- No photo and video capture noise or visible LED light
- One second trigger speed
- Fifty foot nighttime flash range
- Works with Primos 20/20 Angle Adjusting Camera Mount
Pros and Cons of This Camera
Reviewers of this camera generally like it for many reasons, including the fact that it’s very simple to use and program. The camera responds well to wildlife but doesn’t take photos when nothing is there, and it can be used with a high download speed SD card to save on batteries.
- Easy to use and program
- Responds well to wildlife without taking photos of nothing
- Can be used with high download speed SD card
- The outer cover of this camera does not seem to protect it all that well from dampness, so it may only last for a season before you need to purchase another unless you’re in a very dry area.
Is This the Best Game Camera for Your Needs?
The Primos Truth Cam Blackout Game Camera is a great option if you need a camera with lots of programming options and with a fast trigger speed. It’s easy to use, and it takes high quality photos with a great trigger speed time.