The Wild Game Innovations Micro 6 Infrared Game Camera features 6 MP resolution and an infrared flash. It has a nighttime flash range of up to forty-five feet so you can easily catch photos of game throughout the night. It also has video capability during the day and at night.
Features of the Wild Game Innovations Micro 6 Infrared Game Camera
This Wild Game Innovations camera features a thirty-piece high intensity infrared flash that can take pictures clearly out to about forty-five feet. The camera takes 6 MP photos at best, but it can also be set to take four or two megapixel photos so that you can save your memory. Besides this, the camper features 30 frames-per-second video capability during the day and at night, and it has a large LCD screen that makes it easy to program in the field.
- High intensity infrared flash
- Nighttime range of forty-five feet
- 2, 4, or 6 MP photo resolution
- 30 fps video during night and day
- Large LCD screen for easy programming
Pros and Cons of this Game Camera
Some users like this camera because it presents a good balance of price and quality. The photos turn out well during the day and at night, and it is good with battery life. It’s also easy to upload the photos on the camera to your computer or to take a memory card home with you so you can see the photos. Plus, it’s easy to program.
- Good balance of price and quality
- Good day and night photos
- Long battery life
- Easy to upload and view photos
- Easy to program
- Like many cameras in this price range, the Wild Game Innovations Micro 6 Red Infrared Game Camera can take white out photos during sunset and sunrise, when it flashes while it’s still light out. This problem is common with more affordable game cameras like this one, and it can sometimes be fixed by repositioning the camera.
- Users also comment that the camera takes blurry photos if there is movement going on, which is also to be expected of a camera in this price range. Again, repositioning the camera sometimes helps, as does setting the photo resolution to its highest 6 MP level.
Is This the Right Game Camera for You?
Is the Wild Game Innovations Micro 6 Red Infrared Game Camera the right game camera for your needs? If you want an affordable game camera that will get you good daytime and nighttime photos of wildlife, it could be a great option. However, keep in mind that this is not the highest-end game camera on the market and therefore may not take the same high quality photos a more expensive camera might take.
Find the Best Availability and Pricing
You might be able to find this game camera in stores, but you’re more likely to find it online, where you’ll get the best price, as well. Click here for today’s best price on this Wild Game Innovations camera.