The modern looking Wildgame Innovations 4.0 MP Strobe Flash Game Camera features a strobe infrared flash with a forty-foot flash and sensor range. It also has the signature large LCD screen that Wildgame Innovations tends to use, which makes it easy to program no matter where you are. Here’s what else you should know about this camera.
Features of This Game Camera
This Wildgame Innovations camera takes four megapixel photos and takes nighttime photos with about a forty-foot range. The camera features a strobe flash that makes nighttime photos great, and it uses a passive infrared sensor to pick up heat or motion during the night and day. The photos are automatically marked with the time, date, and photo number, as well, so that you can easily figure out game patterns. Because it has an incandescent flash, this camera takes color photos at night.
- 4 megapixel photos
- Nighttime flash range of forty feed
- Strobe flash takes color photos at night
- Passive infrared sensor picks up heat and motion
- Automatically stamps photos with time, date, and photo number
Pros and Cons of the Wildgame Innovations 4.0 MP Strobe Flash Game Camera
Reviewers note that this camera comes with a great price tag, so it’s great if you don’t want to spend a fortune on a game camera. It also takes great photos during the day, and it takes decent nighttime photos, as well.
- Good price
- Great daytime photos
- Decent nighttime photos
- One reviewer noted that this camera can eat through batteries really quickly, so it may be a good idea to purchase lithium batteries if you need them to last for a while.
- Nighttime photos can get a little blurry because the shutter stays open for longer than on some cameras, but they are still clear enough to see what game is in the area.
Best Availability and Price
You may be able to find this camera locally, but the best place to get it is online. Plus, you can save a ton by purchasing it online, as well. Find the best price on the WIldgame Innovations 4.0 MP Strobe Flash Game Camera here.